Subject: [Leica] Paper Question
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:29:33 -0500

A few years back I used a paper called Lumijet Classic Velour which was
a nice textured watercolor-type paper that worked in a dye-type inkjet
printer.  I even had some ivory tinted stuff.  Now Lumijet doesn't sell
this and I understand that the paper was made by Hanemuhle, but I have
been unable to determine what the latest iteration of this paper is.

Does anybody use a watercolor-textured warmtone paper that works with
dye-ink printers?  Also, though this has been covered before, who are
some good suppliers of inkjet media?  I can't find the discussion in the
archives.

Thanks,

Mike D