Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D700
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:23:36 -0800

Mark

When the first Nikin F appeared, it was totally reliable from the
get-go.  I bought a Nikon F2A when
they first appeared and it has NEVER let me down,  I have 7 lenses for
it, all perfectly reliable!

In fast the Nikons remind me of Lexus automobiles. Totally reliable, and
stylish too!  Two Lexii, both
black like my Nikons.  A GS for my wife and an SC for me.

Jerry Lehrer