Subject: [Leica] 90mm Elmar has arrived!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:40:48 -0400

Check out this great shot of a cutaway model
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/nikkoresources/RF-Nikko
r/Leica_RF/images/Elmar9cmCutaway.jpeg
Or
http://tinyurl.com/c8dclo

And he's gotta page full of 'em
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/nikkoresources/RF-Nikko
r/Leica_RF/Leica_ELmar90mmf4B.htm
Or
http://tinyurl.com/c3dbc7

I got mine from Jimmy Koh at the Leica Historical society meeting in
Rochester October 2007 and went all over Rochester taking pictures with it
with a 50 finder.  I just turn off the lasers and went with my gut
intuitions on what the pictures were and I was right!
Then got back to Manhattan and used my already procured 90 finder. A Cosina
Voigtl?nder I think.

I'd not sweat if you got a good deal on it or not there's no way of knowing
the best way to know is if you are out there taking pictures and printing
and or uploading them;
If they are working for you.

Or you could like lots of people on lists have it checked out and then sell
it on eBay and make 30 bucks off of it.
Many people call this their "interest in photography".

Love how it stops down to f32 clicklessly.

f 32 and be there!
And 90mm gets into those hard to reach places.

My other lenes are the Cosina Voigtl?nder 25mm f4 Color Scopar which I tend
to use on my Bessa L
And my classic 50mm f3.5 Elmar collapsible. Which makes the camera fit in my
pocket. Where it should be. Always.

With this kit I am ready to rock and roll with film.

Mark William Rabiner