Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:52:50 -0700

>>> INTERNAL screws, Ted.  The screws that hold the blades in place.  You

have to take the whole lens apart to get to them.  I wasn't about to do

that with a lens that was supposed to still be under warranty!!<<<<

Hi Tina,

Sorry as I didn't realize they were internal screws. Neither would I attempt
to get inside the lens besides it being under warranty, I be on the dealers
back for a replacement first. Or certainly a loaner while the "screw loose"
lens was properly tightened and returned.

ted