Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:46:01 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:
>  A few
> screws loose? Hell we've all got a few of those. So don't fault this lens
> because you found a couple. Simple answer? Either return it for another or
> buy a set of jewelers screw drivers, any photographer worth their salt has
> set of these in any event just in case. Tighten the screws and get snapping
> away!
>
>   Dr. ted. :-)

INTERNAL screws, Ted.  The screws that hold the blades in place.  You
have to take the whole lens apart to get to them.  I wasn't about to do
that with a lens that was supposed to still be under warranty!!

Tina

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws)
Reply from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws)