Subject: [Leica] ABSOLUTE DELIGHT
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:36:58 -0700

Clive,

I also have a Panasonic G1 which I use with M-lens, and Pentax lens.
It is very easy to focus much easier than using a SLR, or DSLR that I have.

One advantage of the EVF is that the display will compensate the
amount of light.  This means that when you stop down the lens, the EVF
tries to maintain the luminous of the picture.  This is in contrast to
stopping down a lens with optical view finder (OVF).  With OVF, you
will notice that the image in the OVF starts to dim and gradually
dimmer.

On the EVF, if the light is getting low, it will turn noisy which is
also an indication that the amount of light is not enough.

-Pasvorn