Subject: [Leica] Way OT Re: And Then It Goes Boom!
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, this incident hit close to home. It was outside the high
school my daughter went to until last year. Kids and personnel at the school
(many of whom we know) were evacuated.  Apparently there was a metal
container with an angry note, apparently directed against someone at the
school. The police are still analyzing the debris to determine if there was
actually an explosive device.
As it is a Jewish school next to a new Jewish Community Center being built,
it is hoped that this is not a hate crime; remains to be seen.
Now back to regularly scheduled banter...

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com