Subject: [Leica] Sad news for Flexers
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:59:08 -0700

On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:59 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:

> I don't think it is sad.  Everyone I know who wants an R8/R9 already
> have
> one.  Including me.  Lovely to fondle, wish I had the
> digithingamagig for
> it.

I concur, it's not sad they have ended the R8 & R9's...most all who
want them have gotten them,

and many who have them don't use them to the extent merited...

what is unfortunate, even sad, is that they can offer only talk and
vague promises to develop the R line in the form of the R10, in the
future...

The R10 is less than convincing, and true to tell,  it is unclear
whether they are working on the R10...or only talking about it.

Steve