Subject: [Leica] Sad news for Flexers
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:48:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Steve Barbour wrote:

>what is unfortunate, even sad, is that they can offer only talk and
>vague promises to develop the R line in the form of the R10, in the
>future...
>
>The R10 is less than convincing, and true to tell,  it is unclear
>whether they are working on the R10...or only talking about it.

Much of this was written about the DMR in the time between its announcement
and when it hit the market.  One prominent LUGger even labeled it
'vaporware' after I had held one in my hands.  Leica has followed through on
their promises in the past, I see no reason to doubt them now.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Sad news for Flexers)