Subject: [Leica] LTM windfall
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 26 21:09:08 2009

I keep my Speed Graphic in my briefcase.
The LTM's I have right out with me.
Folders for sure go in my pocket.

Really its a briefcase and I think its made by Graflex in Rochester.
You'd never think there was a camera in it.

And when you take it out of the briefcase you'd still not think a camera was
in it till you figure out how to undo the camera which looks like a leather
box.

Mark William Rabiner