Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Bruce Gilden and street photography
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Feb 24 17:24:43 2009

Where I live,

Investigating officer:

So, can you tell me what happened, sir?

Me:

Yeah, the guy jumped out with this crap and shoved it in my face.  I saw a
muzzle flash and, like, was in fear of my life.

Investigating officer:

Whatever, really nice grouping under stress, sir.

Me:

Thanks, I think switching to the 185 grain hollow-points helped with that.

Investigating officer:

Well, here comes the ME.  I guess that's it.  Have a nice day, and call us
if you need anything.