Subject: [Leica] Steamed...
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri Feb 20 20:51:11 2009

Sent my M8 back to NJ for the upgrade and at the same time sent the Summilux
asking them to ensure it was properly calibrated to the rangefinder.

Got the M8 back today, but no sign of the Summi. No note, no nuttin'.
Sheesh am I worried/peeved/in shock...

What's with these guys... pay top dollar for Walmart service...

At best, it will be shipped soon because something needed to be done to it.
At worst they lost it and will claim they never got it. At medium, I'll have
to fork over another $80 to ship the M8 back to be calibrated to the lens
and have to wait another month.

Just wanted to vent and share with those who might be considering sending
stuff back to NJ. Think twice...
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA