Subject: [Leica] My Epson 3800 died again
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri Feb 20 10:24:46 2009

Brian, I had nothing but bad luck with the Epson P2000. I went through 3 of
them before I decided enough and threw the last one away.

My previous HP photo printer was also a problem printer which I also tossed.

My 3800 has been perfect from day one though and I have not heard complaints
wrt 3800 printers in general.

I suspect that you had a run of bad luck with yours. Hopefully the 3rd one
will be the charm!

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada