Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just One Beer
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun Feb 8 01:03:58 2009

2009-02-07-19:43:07 Geoff Hopkinson:
> A vital social moment caught, Jeff.
> Chimay is a magnificent family  too.
> That one looks a little light for the Blue.

Indeed it is.  It might pass visually for the Cinq Cents, but...  I have
an awkward confession to make.  The giant Chimay glass was filled with
1.5 litres of...  Duvel.

I'm terribly ashamed.  Just a matter of the glassware and beer which
happened to be on hand at the same time.  Please don't call the beer
police.

(I suspect that there are such police for commercial establishments.)

Please be reassured that we're equipped with appropriate glassware for
Duvel, Chimay, Orval or Saison Dupont if you're having a *little* beer.

 -J

Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] IMG: Just One Beer)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Just One Beer)