Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just One Beer
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat Feb 7 15:45:25 2009

Jeff,

That's not even half a yard!

This is a full yard!  Proper glas , that is. The trick is to rotate
the yard when you get to the ball end. We use to have these in our
medical school bar.

http://image36.webshots.com/37/3/84/24/2264384240091084374eROMWa_fs.jpg
(not my image, but one I pulled off the web)

Best wishes,

Charlie

By the way, Chimay's very nice. Not sure you could drink a yard of
that though.