Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just One Beer
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat Feb 7 16:06:50 2009

At 11:45 PM +0000 2/7/09, Charlie Chan wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>That's not even half a yard!
>
>This is a full yard!  Proper glas , that is. The trick is to rotate
>the yard when you get to the ball end. We use to have these in our
>medical school bar.
>
>http://image36.webshots.com/37/3/84/24/2264384240091084374eROMWa_fs.jpg
>(not my image, but one I pulled off the web)
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Charlie

....but if it's a Chimay blue (I think not, it's too light) then the
yard would be easier.

When you ask for a bottle of Chimay blue, make sure they deliver a
proper bottle:

http://www.chimay.com/en/chimay_blue_220.php

(the one at the bottom), otherwise you'll just have to order another
one right away.

A six-pack starts getting serious.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff