Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy Nikkor & Zeiss LTM lenses
From: notraces at gmail.com (notraces)
Date: Fri Feb 6 14:34:30 2009

I've picked up the bug for Nikkor screw mount lenses. I have the 5cm f/
1.4 that I adore, along with the 3.5cm f/1.8 - incredible lens.

I'm interested in picking up a few more, and also interested in a pre-
war Zeiss Sonnar 5cm f/1.5. My understanding is there are a LOT of
fake Sonnars out there and I don't want to end up with one. Could
someone share a few good places to buy nice samples?

Thanks much.

bob smith
www.notraces.com

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Best place to buy Nikkor & Zeiss LTM lenses)