Subject: [Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Feb 4 00:54:38 2009

Oh, it's fast enough. It is just running around in circles (that is,
it has gone into an infinite loop, hogging the CPU, but never letting
me do anything).

The Task manager says "it is not responding". Well, I kind of knew that.

I think I have CS3 on this laptop too, so I'm not without backup, but
I've been pretty happy with Lightroom on my desktop and kind of looked
forward to using it on the road. Not going to happen.

Best,
Daniel