Subject: [Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Feb 4 00:50:39 2009

LR 2.3 release candidate is out there now, and I just wonder if that
has addressed some of the speed issues. I haven't tried it yet but I
am beginning to look at Aperture because LR is so damn slow at times
(and I have just moved from PC to Imac to try and get it better!)

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076
www.gerrywalden.co.uk