Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 1 11:02:44 2009

Nice widget shots - plenty of fun inside
Also liked 84 a lot - couldn't wish of a better time to go click

the rest is mostly up to your, excellent, standards.

When I marry again and if you're free at that time, you're the one I want.
Thanks for sharing happiness across the LUG

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe