Subject: [Leica] 40 years ago yesterday
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri Jan 30 11:53:15 2009

Jim,
It was a 20-year old IIIf, and I think that knowing what it cost had a lot
to do with the effect it had on me. That, and realizing my dad had read my
level of interest as being worth investing in.

It's been nearly 25 years since I got my MFA in printmaking and photography,
and I've earned my living as an art teacher.