Subject: [Leica] 40 years ago yesterday
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Fri Jan 30 11:48:11 2009

My first Leica (M2) was given to me 20 years ago. I used it once at that
time and didn't use it again until two weeks ago...

After surfing the LUG for the last two weeks, a sadder story would have been
that I didn't start using it two weeks ago!

Thanks to all LUGgers for the recent insight and inspiration to get my ass
in gear...