Subject: [Leica] Re:G10 vibes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jan 29 06:51:00 2009

I would add to Jan's comments, look real hard at the Panasonic G1.  Much
better image quality than the G1 at admittedly a higher price.  But, you can
change lenses and use both the excellent Olympus lenses for the 4/3 mount as
well as the few Leica lenses in the 4/3 mount.  Go to your nearest large
dealer and take a look as well as go back to Howard's posts with this
camera.