Subject: [Leica] Re:G10 vibes
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu Jan 29 16:06:24 2009

"Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote
>I would add to Jan's comments, look real hard at the Panasonic G1.  Much
> better image quality than the G1 at admittedly a higher price.  But, you
> can
> change lenses and use both the excellent Olympus lenses for the 4/3 mount
> as
> well as the few Leica lenses in the 4/3 mount.  Go to your nearest large
> dealer and take a look as well as go back to Howard's posts with this
> camera.

Thanks Don, Jan, and Slobodan.

I'll definitely have a look at the Panasonic as well. I'm really looking for
something robust - with little or no shutter lag - that fits in my pocket
and ideally has an optical viewfinder. I could be looking for something
that's still in development at the moment! The Olympus SP320 I bought three
years ago has been dropped and its viewfinder is out of alignment, so I've
reverted to my old Ricoh GR1.

Douglas

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re:G10 vibes)