Subject: [Leica] Focomat 1
From: gonzalel at online.de (Leina Gonzalez)
Date: Wed Jan 28 03:39:20 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks; I just bought up the last of the Kindermann tanks at Blue Moon,
nice guys over there. Although, I wanted to mention to the others as
well, that I have I a dr. fischer oppallampe which I assume is the
correct bulb for this enlarger; I have one of the last Phillips that I
found in a shop, as well as a "Hand Made in Germany" oppallampe which
should have excellent quality and replaces the Phillips. Figure I might
as well give them all a try. Also, I have heard that the Phillips bulbs
(specifically for the V35) and are quite scarce. I think I saw one on
the auction site for 25 bucks. I think I'll have to ask Jake what he has
around though...Thanks for the tip. L

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Focomat 1)