Subject: [Leica] the west....
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 13:59:14 2009

Seth Rosner wrote:

> I first entered Jackson's Hole from Idaho side over Teton
> Crest trail on the back of a 2-year-old Apaloosa colt (not gelding)

1) Apaloosas have a mind of their own
2) a 2-year-old horse has LOTS of energy
3) a (not gelding) colt has hormones.  Need I say more?

You survived?!?  This colt must have been born on the trail.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] the west....)