Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Santa Pola, tapas, and new software
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 26 04:43:47 2009

Indeed Don, I was thinking the same thing.
In a club lounge at Narita in Japan,I encountered something even better. The
beer glasses are chilled in a cabinet next to the dispenser. You put your
glass on the machine and press the fun button. The robot smoothly tilts your
glass and pours the perfect beer with exactly the right foam atop, then
swivels back and you're good to go!