Subject: [Leica] Phillip Tambala: A tribute
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jan 25 10:50:18 2009

Thanks George and Steve, and others too, I hope I've replied off-list.
I've had a hard time keeping up lately.

It was sad. But the way I figure, the best way to handle it, is just
to go forward. The little girl who kept trekking of with my camera bag
is his daughter. There's a portrait of the family in the LUG yearbook.

There are so many of these stories, so many. The only way I can handle
it is by doing the little I can.

I'll report back in the beginning of March. I look forward to seeing
the fields. Opens up new problems ... once it gets harvested I'll have
to make sure the house is secured (doors and windows). Otherwise,
people will break in and steal it from her.

Thanks again.

Daniel