Subject: [Leica] Re: Advice on filters
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Fri Jan 23 06:50:12 2009

Dear TIA,

I always try to carry at least an orange filter for B&W and a
circular polarizer for color (and B&W).
Prefer B&W filters if possible.

Starting to get interested in ND filters as they seem to be discussed
in every article on landscape photogrpahy, but I find them often
overused (see Feb.09  issue of Pop. Photogr. p. 26 (aargh).

  Jan