Subject: [Leica] Elmar 3.5/50 on Enlarger
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue Jan 27 12:04:42 2009

How about using an older collapsible M-ELmar 3.5/50 as an enlarger
lens?  I got a Novoflex M-M39(LTM) adapter and cold use it on my
Omega B22XL.  Has anyone else tried to use the Elmar for enlarging?
Jan

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Elmar 3.5/50 on Enlarger)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Elmar 3.5/50 on Enlarger)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Elmar 3.5/50 on Enlarger)