Subject: [Leica] IMG: Learning from Bokeh and Histogram Discussions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 22 12:48:10 2009

Mark I know you are the unoffical acronym police ;-)
But you don't know what LR & PS stand for when we are talking about Raw
processing??!?
Adobe Lightroom Version two  and Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite Version 4.
There now print those out and tape them to your forehead when reading LUG
posts.

I must go out and take some more photographs mit meinem professionellen
digitalen Messsucherkamera Leica M8
Sheesh! Look at all of the electrons you made me waste ;-)