Subject: [Leica] Too Busy?
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 21 16:07:56 2009

Watches--we're tired of this worship of time slavery.  We can also do
without third party photolinks and other veiled references. If you
have your own pictures of the event, then post them, otherwise let's
move on.  Please and Thank You!

We get enough of this elsewhere.  Enough is a enough.

Just kidding;^) Watch discussions are great by me--I have a delete
key;^)

ric

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Too Busy?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Too Busy?)