Subject: [Leica] Too Busy?
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed Jan 21 15:47:27 2009

2009-01-21-16:04:03 Mark Rabiner:
> The whole point of the picture is its busyness.
> Its what makes it what it is.

Yeah.  For instance...  I mostly only like really simple, bold, legible,
cleanly designed watch faces.  When they get a little more complicated
than that, I usually don't like them much.  But there's an example which
comes to mind of a watch face which is SO over-the-top busy that its
complexity just ends up (to my eye) turning into an intriguing and
intricate pattern.  To my surprise, I really kind of like it:

  http://www.sinn.de/onlineshopPRO/zoom-pics/900.JPG

  http://www.sinn.de/onlineshopPRO/TEMPLATE/index-ka.php?id=900.010

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Too Busy? - Now OT Watches)