Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Jan 20 13:04:03 2009

Peter,
I see you use Yahoo. Why not just set up a mail account with them just for
the LUG traffic? Thats what I did. It's not perfect (it has trouble with
some legitimate mail occasionally going into the spam folder) but it works
to keep most of the spam from the main inbox. It also prevents my regular
correspondence from getting lost in the LUG volume.