Subject: [Leica] OT: Audiophile Question
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Jan 19 11:24:44 2009

I've just finished ripping all my CD to a hard drive - around 2500 CDs. I've
been buying CDs more or less from when the format was introduced. My CDs
have been stored horizontally. Out of those 2500 or so CDs I had problems
ripping about 4 or 5 of those - and 4 of those were from the same Blue Note
boxed set.

Steve