Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Jan 18 12:29:55 2009

Nothing new here. Avedon used this stylistic mannerism for the
Mission Council portrait(s) in 1971, and for the Chicago Seven in 1969.
Though I'm sure it's driven as representative of the sensibilities of
the Youth market.
More of the photographer's abilities:
http://www.billcharles.com/kander/nadavkander_1.htm
What bugs me is why they didn't use an American photographer within
this economic grip the profession is in.
sd