Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Jan 18 08:36:21 2009

It looks fine on my laptop, a (more or less calibrated) Dell. There is
plenty of shadow details, and sparkling highlights. Have you calibrated
either of your machines - that will be the best way to ensure you get what
you want.

Bob

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: Acer Blog)