Subject: [Leica] Question about M8 exposure
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Jan 18 07:37:32 2009

Even when using an incident meter I find there is often scope for
over-exposing to move the histogram to the right.

And to reply to Mark, it depends on how you define over-exposure. I define
it as giving more exposure than the meter indicates. If you define it as
blowing out the hightlights then you are correct, but I don't think that's
what most people mean by over-exposing.

Bob

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Question about M8 exposure)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Question about M8 exposure)