Subject: [Leica] WAS: Found on e-Bay NOW: POLITNESS!!!???
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 18 00:57:47 2009

I think what is expected, in terms of politness varies greatly in the
world, and ettiquette is not universally the same. Some things which
are normal in one society are quite rude in another.
FWIW this Englishman finds the US citizens to be the politest people I
meet in my travels, particularly at home.
Frank