Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 16 17:30:37 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Jan Decher <alcedo@verizon.net> wrote:

> As a scientist and evolutionary biologist I do believe in peer review
> and incremental improvement based on criticism and "natural selection"
> of improved kinds/behaviors [notice the off-topic-bait ;-) ]

Well, this is more like a saloon than a journal.  Some cowboy throws open
the swinging doors, walks in, spits on the floor, and sez, "I don't like the
chandelier."

Everyone else defends the chandelier,which is really a wagon wheel with four
lamps on it.

Then they turn back to their beer and chatter, and the guy either stays or
turns sheepishly and leaves.
If he stays, he starts posting pictures, and enjoys himself immensely.

I was that cowboy.

--
Regards,

Sonny