Subject: [Leica] New M8 Charger
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Jan 14 22:49:41 2009

I've been using an Ansmann universal charger which handles pretty
well everything. On a longer trip I carry an OEM charger for whatever
devices (and there's more each time) plus the universal charger. Then
I can charge two batteries at a time, or have a backup in case one
fries.

After doing photography for money for many years I've come to
appreciate backups for pretty much everything. Maybe late, but I've
gotten the message.