Subject: [Leica] New M8 Charger
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 14 22:05:32 2009

Geoff offered:

Subject: RE: [Leica] New M8 Charger

No Ted. I haven't heard of that. This is a tiny little box much easier to

carry around. Only one battery will fit at a time. Unless you use a large

ball peen or frame hammer. <<<<<<<<<

Geoff,

The charger I?m talking about isn?t much larger than a deck of  playing
cards. It?s at least a 1/3 the size of the original charger and slim so that
side by side two M8 batteries fit nicely for charging. Wouldn?t take up but
a tiny bit of space in any camera bag.

Imagine two M8 batteries vertically side by side with maybe about a ? inch
on either end of the unit and about the same depth as the batteries and
that?s it.

I saw one in 2007 first weekend September in Toronto, Canada. However I must
say I?ve not seen any information on it nor has it been on the LUG at
anytime until now.

I couldn?t believe how small it was compared to the original monster that
came with the first M8.

Anyone else out there seen this one?

ted