Subject: [Leica] Yet another funny E*ay behavior...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jan 14 13:46:51 2009

I watched two GX617 with lens auction in the last couple weeks. No $$,
otherwise, I'd have jumped on it. One started with a BIN of $2500 and
someone made a low bid, and it eventually sold for ~$2600. Seller must be
happy.

Second one listed it initially for $2500 (different camera for sure), but it
didn't get sold. Seller relisted to start at $2000 and it just ended for
$2800. Seller must be really happy.

Wish I have the $$.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com