Subject: [Leica] Street Photography show in San Francisco
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jan 14 12:59:26 2009

As chances would have it, we plan to be in SF that evening and will attempt
to make the Reception.

Any other Bay Area Luggers want to meet there?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from juanbuhler at gmail.com (Juan Buhler) ([Leica] Street Photography show in San Francisco)