Subject: [Leica] Re:HDR, Leica DMR and Nikon D3
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Jan 13 20:11:13 2009

No disrespect at all. Hell I know my 35/f2 'cron is sharper than my Nikkor
28-70/2.8 just by editing images in LR. But I find it hard to tell the
difference between my 90/f2 'cron and 85/1.4 Nikkor. Keep in mind I rarely
have any time to shoot anything on a tripod or at a fast speed. My subjects
tend to want to dance too much! :)

If anyone I knew had a DMR around here it would be fun to try 'em both out.
Only DMR I ever got to use was the protoype before it came out.

Chris
NOLA