Subject: [Leica] IMG: Final New Orleans wedding of 2008
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Jan 13 20:06:38 2009

My last 2008 wedding in New Orleans. Another great time had by all.
Latrobe's is just a perfect location for a wedding in New Orleans, really
has the NOLA atmosphere down. The bank vault inside is was made in Ohio, but
we'll let that slide. The Adler(diamonds are a girl's best
friend,bling,bling,pinky ring) family owns the building now.

Preparation was at the Omni Royal just down the street from Latrobe's.

I think in #76, the bride was photographing me photographing her.

Nikon D3 and Leicaepson R-D1.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Joslyn&Stephen

Few notes from 2008, just about every wedding had at least 4 or 5 dSLR's,
mostly Rebels or D200/300's but even some Mk II and D3's show up. Now I
notice every wedding has at least 4 or 5 Flip Video cameras, 6 if you add
mine in. The Flip is just fun if you're like me and have no interest in
getting into pro video.

So that was it for 2008, I'm already at 2 for 2009 with another coming this
Saturday. Since Kodak's making a film resurgence, maybe I'll bring my
Bronica RF 645 along. But Ilford 3200 will have to be used.

Chris
NOLA