Subject: [Leica] OT: Best monopod for wildlife photography
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon Jan 12 18:41:14 2009

I've recently acquired a 400mm 6.8 Telyt R with shoulder stock and
after my first trip into the wilds I realize my plastic Velbon monopod
I got on sale years ago is just not up to the task. I need a good
sturdy but light monopod with quick release ball head that can support
the Telyt and my 40D or SL2 without wobbling. The head must be able to
go completely vertical in able to attach to the shoulder stock
hardware. Any suggestions?

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT: Best monopod for wildlife photography)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] OT: Best monopod for wildlife photography)