Subject: [Leica] IMG: Berlin in December
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 20:23:29 2009

Geoff,

I guess you could do that, but I willing to bet she would not appreciate it,
and it could be hazardous to your health. ?;-)

It was a nice surprise for us as the line the day we were there was even
longer than the line in Nathan's photo, and my wife was just about to give
up on seeing the building, when she asked about the tour and about resting
places at the information booth outside, when they asked her why she asked,
then directed us to the handicapped entrance.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from "Geoff Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------