Subject: [Leica] Texas Capitol Pictures
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 20:09:23 2009

Sanjay,

Really nice set. ?The Texas Capital is in my opinion, one of the best
capital building complexes in the US. ?They have put a great effort in the
buildings and the details in the hardware are great and very unique.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from Sanjay Nasta
<sanjay@microassist.net>: --------------