Subject: [Leica] Texas Capitol Pictures
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Sun Jan 11 17:35:42 2009

Here are some pictures of the Texas Capitol around X'mas time.  I was
experimenting a bunch (with HDR, exposure, etc.) so consider these more play
than serious photography.   None the less there are pictures of sections
that most folks don't get to wander in but thanks to a gracious friend I got
to wander through without having the long arm of the law tap me on the
shoulder.   I've been promised another tour after the legislative session
and this time I intend to take full advantage

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21327599@N00/sets/72157612405752435/show/

Oh if you have Quicktime installed here  are a couple of panoramas.  Again
works in progress...the nadir shots didn't come out right...I need to
repatch.

www.tejasphotos.com/senatechamber.html
http://www.tejasphotos.com/lg2

(after they load, Click and drag)

I seem to find that my photography improves tremendously when I go back the
second or third time...after I've gone through and suffered through all the
silly mistakes I make the first time.  I suspect it is because my day job
keeps me from photographing regularly.

Sanjay Nasta
www.gadgetguys.com

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] Texas Capitol Pictures)